Ferdinand II of Aragon
|born on||10 March 1452 Jul.Cal. (19 Mar 1452 greg.) at 10:08 (= 10:08 AM )|
|Place||Sos del Rey Católico, Spain, 42n30, 1w13|
|Timezone||LMT m1w13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°57' 25°33 Asc. 22°55'|
Spanish royalty, the King of Spain. He married Isabella of Castile, creating the famous partnership known as Los Reyes Catolicos, uniting the whole of Spain. Progressive in many ways, he nonetheless decreed the expulsion of Jews from Spain in 1492.
Died 1/23/1516/17 OS, Madrigalejo, Spain.
- spouse relationship with Isabel de Valois, Queen (born 9 November 1389 Jul.Cal. (17 Nov 1389 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Isabella I, Queen of Castile (born 22 April 1451 Jul.Cal. (1 May 1451 greg.))
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I quotes Spanish records from the Chronicle of Valladolid, March 10 OS, 10:00 AM LAT
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Isabella of Castile)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Spain)