Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor
|born on||9 July 1578 Jul.Cal. (19 July 1578 greg.) at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Graz, Austria, 47n05, 15e27|
|Timezone||LMT m15e27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°44' 17°22 Asc. 11°21'|
Member of the House of Habsburg, was Holy Roman Emperor (1619–1637), King of Bohemia (1617–1619, 1620–1637), and King of Hungary (1618–1625). His rule coincided with the Thirty Years' War.
He died 15 February 1637.
- parent->child relationship with Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 July 1608 (greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Leopold Wilhelm, Archduke of Austria (born 6 January 1614 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Margarete of Austria, Queen of Spain (born 25 December 1584 (greg.))
- Death by Disease 15 February 1637 (greg.) in Vienna (Age 58, lung infection)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger quotes Lescaut quoting Cahiers Astrologiques Nr. 86, incorrectly transcribed as 1579.
Michael Keller wrote on the Forum in November 2014: "Ferdinand II was born july 1578 - not 1579. The time is right. The source: Nativitätsbiechl aller Kinder des Erzherzogs Karl (mentioned at Hurter). He died because of a lung infection. Source: Wilhelm Knappich, Die Habsburger Chronik ".
- Notable : Famous : Royal family