|born on||22 April 1906 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Scarborough, England, 54n17, 0w24|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°07' 14°32 Asc. 27°00'|
British musician and composer who acted as amanuensis for the then blind and paralyzed composer Frederick Delius from 1928-1934. He became President of the Delius Society. He died at age 90 on February 18, 1997 in Scarborough, England.
- Work : New Job 1928 (Care provider to Frederick Delius, 6 years)
David Fisher quotes his letter "about 4:00 AM."
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Vocation : Business : Clerical/ Secretarial (Amanuensis for Frederick Delius)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Pres. of the Delius Society)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs