|Birthname||Leppert, Alice Jeanne|
|born on||5 May 1912 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°20' 28°10 Asc. 23°22'|
American actress and singer, a film queen of the '30s and '40s who was called America's Singing Sweetheart. She was a school dropout at 13 to join a chorus line, and through her career became one of the ten top money-makers at the box-office, the reigning queen of 20th Century Fox from 1935-1944, when she abruptly retired.
Named a co-respondent in Rudy Valley's divorce suit, she later married Tony Martin briefly and in 1954, Phil Harris, with whom she had two kids, Alice Regan and Phyllis Harris. She and Harris teamed up on radio and in later years, co-authored a book, "Growing Older, Staying Younger." Harris died in 1995 at age 91.
Faye died of stomach cancer 5/09/1998, Rancho Mirage, CA.
- parent->child relationship with Harris, Alice Faye Jr. (born 19 May 1942)
- Social : End a program of study 1926 (Dropped out of school, age 13)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1935 (20th Century Fox, nine years)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1954 (Phil Harris)
- Death of Mate 1995 (Phil Harris)
Pryor in AFA 10/l971 gives May 4/5 Midnight. Same in Sabian Symbols No.333 and same given by Sidney Skolsky in Hollywood citizen News 2/13/1940.
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (School dropout at 13)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Stage fright)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Phil Harris, 54 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Tony Martin, Phil Harris)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio team)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Co-authored with Phil Harris)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book