|born on||27 December 1937 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°42' 12°23 Asc. 01°49'|
Italian ballet dancer and choreographer. After graduating in 1956 with a diploma from the Scuola di Danza della Scala in Milan, he started dancing with Ballanchine the following year, becoming soloist in 1960. From 1965 he was the primo ballerino, often appearing in numerous ballets for TV. He debuted as a choreographer with Susanna Egri at the festival of Le Beaux and then went on tour in Czechoslovakia. His noted performances include, "Oberon" at the Teatro Belini in 1986 and "Adriana Lecouvreur" at the Municipal Theatre of Modena in 1987.
- Social : End a program of study 1956 (Graduated from Scuola di Danza della Scala)
- Work : New Career 1957 (Pro dancer)
- Work : Gain social status 1965 (Primo ballerino)
- Work : Gain social status 1987 (Appeared in "Adriana Lecouvreur")
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet and choreographer)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Dance troup)