|Birthname||Charles David Farrell|
|born on||9 August 1900 at 09:05 (= 09:05 AM )|
|Place||Walpole, Massachusetts, 42n09, 71w15|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°29' 28°31 Asc. 05°57'|
American actor with a long and durable career. He made 10 silent movies and about 40 talkies. In 1931, he and Ralph Bellamy built the Tennis Club in Palm Springs and built it into the Racquet Club over the years. They sold it on 9 January 1958 for $1 million. He served as Palm Spring's mayor 1948-1953.
Farrell and his wife joined Alcoholics Anonymous together February 1958.
Farrell died of cardiac arrest on 6 May 1990.
Sy Scholfield quotes date, year and place of birth from photo of Walpole birth record on Family Search website .
Previously this entry had 9 August 1905 at 9:05AM, quoting Church of Light old file.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab through AA)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Palm Springs Tennis Club)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : 12 step group (A.A.)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book