Fairchild, John Burr
|born on||6 March 1927 at 05:55 (= 05:55 AM )|
|Place||Newark NJ, USA, 40n44, 74w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°53' 22°27 Asc. 00°57'|
American publisher, journalist and editor, President of Fairchild Publications. He is the owner and guiding light of two of the most influential publications on American fashion; Women's Wear Daily and "W." With sufficient clout to shape the fashion of the American buying public and a reputation for arbitrary blacklisting, these papers have notorious power in the industry. The "rag business" is worthy of a TV soap opera for its vendettas, passions and machiavellian moves, making Fairchild a figure of awe and respect or dislike and fear.
He married 6/28/1950; four kids.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Fairchild Publications)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher and editor)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)