|Birthname||Patsy Anne McClenny|
|born on||3 February 1950 at 18:59 (= 6:59 PM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°39' 29°03 Asc. 27°29'|
American actress best known for good underwear and bad intentions playing seductive roles in various TV series, "Search for Tomorrow," 1971, "Dallas," 1978, "Flamingo Road," 1981-1982, "Paper Dolls," 1984, "Falcon Crest," 1985-1986 and "The Haunting of Sarah Hardy," 1989. Though she made a few films, TV was definitely her medium.
The daughter of Milton and Martha McClenney of Dallas, Texas, she was shy as a kid, bespectacled and pudgy with an early interests in the field of paleontology. Her mom put her in acting school and along the way, the weight came off and she discovered contact lenses and makeup. At 14, she made the finals in the Miss Teen-Age Dallas beauty contest. By her junior year in high school, she had landed a job as Faye Dunaway's double in "Bonnie and Clyde," had dated Warren Beatty and began working in local theater productions. She married at 17 and dropped out of high school. She completed her education by correspondence.
After her divorce Morgan went to New York where she landed a part in her first soap in 1971. It was during the early 1980s Morgan became concerned about the negative campaign by Moral Majority, Inc. and became involved in politics. Several political candidates sought her endorsement and she made many personal appearances on their behalf. Always interested in science, she became one of the first Hollywood celebs to delve into the new disease called AIDS, becoming very knowledgeable and active in educating the public.
At 17, Morgan married a Dallas nightclub owner and divorced two years later. She has had a long-time relationship with entertainment businessman Mark Seller.
She published a book "Superlooks" 1984. In a 1996 interview she pointed out that fashion and makeup is a job: "They're paying me to show up looking glam and, damn it, I'm gonna show up looking glam!" Not all of her efforts were successful; in the early '90s she had a breast enhancement that was poorly done and looked like two grapefruit stuck on her chest. When the job was redone later it was much more attractive.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Roseanne (born 18 October 1988). Notes: Played Marla, 1992
- business associate/partner relationship with Foxworth, Robert (born 1 November 1941). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- business associate/partner relationship with Lamas, Lorenzo (born 20 January 1958). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- business associate/partner relationship with Robertson, Cliff (born 9 September 1923). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- business associate/partner relationship with Selby, David (born 5 February 1941). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- business associate/partner relationship with Wyman, Jane (born 5 January 1917). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- Relationship : Marriage 1968 (First marriage)
- Work : Prize 1969 (Runner-up in Miss Teen Dallas)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1971 (TV debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1978 (Starting of TV series "Dallas")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 (Autobiography)
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery (Bust)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (First marriage at 17 for two years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Worked for AIDS research)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Underwear model)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Number of soap series)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Politically active)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Superlooks)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women