|born on||15 September 1872 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Zdunska Wola, Poland, 51n36, 18e57|
|Timezone||LMT m18e57 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°35' 24°07 Asc. 15°31'|
Polish-born American businessman. He was the founder of cosmetics giant Max Factor & Company, he largely developed the modern cosmetics industry and popularised the term make-up in noun form based on the verb.
With this major achievement to his credit, Max Factor became the authority on cosmetics for film making.
The Academy of Motion Picture, Arts, and Sciences presented Max Factor with an honorary Academy Award in 1929 for his contributions to the film industry. Additionally, Max Factor is honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (at 6922 Hollywood Boulevard). Max Factor is mentioned in the classic song, "Hooray For Hollywood."
He died 30 August 1938.
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Other Entertain/Bus (cosmetics for film making)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (honorary Academy Award)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (modern cosmetic)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (legendary make-up artist)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession