|Birthname||Laurent Pierre Emmanuel Fabius|
|born on||20 August 1946 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°41' 00°22 Asc. 00°17'|
French politician, Prime Minister 1984-86, charged in connection with the AIDS deaths of five people and the contamination of two others during a key period in 1985, accused of a strategy of favoritism that delayed systematic testing for AIDS, waiting for development of a French-made test when an American one was available months earlier, charged with manslaughter and "attacking the physical integrity of others." He was acquitted on 3/09/1999.
Fabius was minister of economy and finance under Jospin 2000 - 2002, and became foreign minister in president Hollande's first socialist party government on 16 May 2012.
He is divorced and has two sons born in 1981 and 1983.
Born 1 day after Bill Clinton (same ascendant).
- associate relationship with Mitterrand, François (born 26 October 1916). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- friend relationship with Perrot, Jacques (born 14 April 1946)
- sibling relationship with Fabius, François (born 28 July 1944)
- compare to chart of Mortality: AIDS infected blood (born 1 July 1985)
- Work : New Job 1984 (French P.M., two years)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.1, 10/1993 (with a later update)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Prime Minister)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Political scandal of contaminated blood)