Eysenck, Hans Jurgen
|born on||4 March 1916 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n31, 13e22|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°16' 13°17 Asc. 22°00'|
German-British professor of psychology and an astrological researcher. The most prolific writer on psychology of his era, he was the editor of many papers and books and the author of some 700 journal articles and 30 books. The son of actor parents, he was raised primarily by his grandmother. He grew up to detest the Nazi regime and left Germany in 1934 for political reasons during the rise of the Third Reich to study psychology in London. He finished his Ph.D. during the early part of the war, while listed as an "enemy alien."
Eysenck established the new University of London Psychology Dept at Maudsley hospital. His work focused on personality and abnormal behavior, using the statistical method of factor analysis. Skeptical of the efficacy of psychoanalysis, he coined the term "behavior therapy."
He married and they had five kids. Eysenck died 9/04/1997, London, England.
- Family : Change residence 1934 (Moved to England)
Marion March quotes Astrolog 6/l983
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: brilliant, prolific)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Researcher)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Over 30 books)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection