|Birthname||Patrick Aloysius Ewing, Sr.|
|born on||5 August 1962|
|Place||Kingston, Jamaica, 18n0, 76w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American basketball player, center. He played for the New York Knicks, Seattle Supersonics and the Orlando Magic.
In 1984 and 1992 he starred for the Olympic gold-medal winning team from th US. His family moved from Jamaica to the US when he was 13 . They settled in Massachusetts and he attended Georgetown University in Washington, where he played basketball and led the team to three championships. In 1985 he was the first player picked in the draft; he went to the New York Knicks.
In 1986 he was named the league's Rookie of the Year. He playedwith the team for 14 seasons, leaving to join the Seattle Supersonics as a free agent in 2000. After one season he played with the Orlando Magic for one year and retired after the 2001-2002 season.
In 1996 he was named one of the top 50 players in pro basketball.
- Work : Prize 1984 (Olympic Gold for US basetball team)
- Work : New Job 1985 (pro basketball)
- Work : Gain social status 1986 (League's "Rookie of the Year")
Courtney Conrad collection, no time
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (with Knicks)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Pro, center)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession