|born on||20 May 1901 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°24' 24°40 Asc. 13°56'|
Dutch champion chess player, world champ 1937. He died November 26, 1981, age 80, in Amsterdam.
- friend relationship with Brouwer, Luitzen (born 27 February 1881). Notes: held his funeral speech
- compare to chart of Olland, Adolf (born 13 April 1867)
- Work : Prize 1937 (World Chess Champion)
Selma Schepel quotes B.C.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Sports : Games - Bridge/ Chess/ Other (World Champion)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (World Chess Champion)