Eucken, Rudolf Christoph
|born on||5 January 1846 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Aurich, Germany, 53n28, 7e29|
|Timezone||LMT m7e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°38' 23°00 Asc. 01°03'|
German idealist philosopher. At age 25 he was appointed Professor of Philosophy at the University of Basel. After three years he moved to the University of Jena until 1920. He was known for his ethical activism.
He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature, 1908.
Eucken died 15 September 1926, Jena, Germany.
- parent->child relationship with Eucken, Walter (born 17 January 1891)
- Work : Prize 1908 (Nobel Prize)
Arno Müller, vol. 2.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession