|born on||12 December 1957 at 10:40 (= 10:40 AM )|
|Place||Oakland CA, USA, 37n49, 122w16|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°30' 01°18 Asc. 12°45'|
American musician, a singer and drummer who performs as "Sheila E." The daughter of Pete Escovedo, a former Tito Puente and Carlos Santana sideman, she was introduced to her first drum kit at five.
After leading her own band for two years, she gave up center stage in 1986 to play drums for Prince. They became so close that she left her family and lifelong circle of friends in the Bay Area and move to Minnesota close to Prince's recording complex. She denies rumors that they are lovers, saying that he is a genius who loves his music first and last.
She cut a solo single in 1984, "The Glamorous Life."
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 (Solo single, The Glamorous Life)
B.C. in hand from Aaron Fischer
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad a musician)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drums)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection