|Birthname||Jacques Fernand Louis Ertaud|
|born on||18 November 1924 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°46' 10°33 Asc. 16°50'|
French film maker, one of the most famous and prolific TV directors. He was voluntarily engaged with the French liberation army in 1944 and was a passionate mountaineer. Formerly a noted journalist for French TV broadcasts, for 12 years, 1949-1961, Ertaud was the film maker of Jacques Cousteau.
Ertaud married 7/03/1953.
Moving into TV, his work included "Without Family," "Catherine Courage" and other productions that won Golden 7 Awards. He continued filming while suffering with cancer before dying on 11/18/1995, Paris.
- associate relationship with Cousteau, Jacques (born 11 June 1910)
- Social : Joined group 1944 (Joined the French Liberation Army)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1949 (Started working with Cousteau, 12 years)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 103.
Same from Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.25, 12/1995
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Filmmaker, TV and documentary)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (French Liberation Army)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Numerous)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession