Ernst August, Prince of Hanover
|Birthname||Ernst August Albert Paul Otto Prinz von Hannover|
|born on||26 February 1954 at 07:22 (= 07:22 AM )|
|Place||Hanover, Germany, 52n24, 9e44|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°07' 10°21 Asc. 07°40'|
German royalty, married to Princess Caroline of Monaco. He is a descendant of England's King George III and the son of Ernst August IV, Prince of Hanover and his first wife, Princess Ortrud of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg. His mother died in 1980 and his father died in 1987.
He married for the first time to Chantal Hochuli, a Swiss heiress, on August 28, 1981. After two children, both sons, born in 1983 and in 1985, they divorced in October 1997.
On January 23, 1999 he married Caroline, becoming her third husband. Their daughter Alexandra was born in 1999. Ernst is known for his volatile personality. In December 2001 he was convicted of attacking journalists and a photographer, given a hefty fine and a suspended eight-month sentence. It wasn't his first altercation or outburst. In 1998 he broke a cameraman's nose with his umbrella and he admitted to assaulting a Kenyan pub owner. He has admitted to a love of alcohol.
On April 3, 2005, two days before his noted father-in-law died, he was hospitalized with acute pancreatitis. He fell into a coma that lasted from April 4th until April 8th.
- parent->child relationship with Alexandra, Princess of Hanover (born 20 July 1999)
- spouse relationship with Caroline, Princess of Monaco (born 23 January 1957)
- Death of Mother 1980
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1983 (First son)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1985 (Second son)
- Death of Father 1987
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 July 1999 (Daughter Alexandra)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 2001
Sy Scholfield quotes a morning birth/sunrise chart based on a newspaper report on the day of his birth "Princess Ortrud of Hanover this morning gave birth to a son in the Frauenklinik at Hanover…”
Manfred Gregor cites noon from research.
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Pancreatitis)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Princess Caroline of Monaco)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three, two from first wife)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (German royal family)