|Birthname||Erickson, Scott Gavin|
|born on||2 February 1968 at 03:22 (= 03:22 AM )|
|Place||Long Beach CA, USA, 33n46, 118w11|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°41' 28°18 Asc. 18°35'|
American pro baseball pitcher who has pitched in two Division Series games, three Championship Series games and one World Series game. After attending college in Arizona, Erickson was selected by the New York Yankees in the 36th round of free-agent draft pick 6/02/1986, not signing with them nor with the next two organizations in 1987. He finally signed with the Minnesota Twins organization 6/05/1989. He was placed on the disabled list for some months in 1991, 1993 and 1994.
Traded by the Twins, Erickson signed with the Baltimore Orioles 7/07/1995. At 6' 4", 230 lbs., he throws right, bats right and has pitched a 5-0 one-hit, complete-game victory 7/24/1992 and pitched a 6-0 no-hit victory 4/27/1994.
- Work : Lose social status 1991 (Disabled list)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 7 July 1995 (Singed with the Baltimore Orioles)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sat Siri Khalsa quotes Robert Feldman, correspondence from Erickson - which does not designate AM or PM
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro, pitcher)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Disabled list)
- Traits : Body : Size (6'4", 230 lbs.)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)