|Birthname||Thomas M. Eplin|
|born on||25 October 1960 at 22:16 (= 10:16 PM )|
|Place||Castro Valley, California, 37n42, 122w05|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°50' 18°57 Asc. 22°31'|
American actor seen in the TV soap "Days of Our Lives" in the 1980s. He later originated the role of "Jack McKinnon," a disreputable rogue with a heart of gold, for the TV soap "Another World." When that show was cancelled in 1999, Eplin’s immense popularity with fans led to his reprisal of the role on another soap, "As The World Turns."
After a happy childhood with siblings Dan and Cheri, Eplin turned his focus toward an acting career when he was in his early 20’s. He studied at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, working in productions such as "Bus Stop" and "Bent" and trained with acting instructors, Joan Darling and Alan Richand. He had minor roles in several television sitcoms and the leading role in several films including "Discovery Bay," "Sunset Strip," and "Enchanted Evening." He produced the feature film, "Delta Fever," as well as "Odd Jobs," a TV pilot episode.
Athletic and adventurous, Eplin works out daily with a world champion kickboxer. A licensed pilot, he enjoys flying his own plane and also loves to sail. He tends to take things to the limit, even going overboard at times, resulting in personal injuries.
Eplin has been married twice. He and his first wife, Courtney Gibbs, were married in 1991 and divorced four years later. His second wife, actress Ellen Wheeler, portrayed his on-screen love interest on "Another World." They were married on 12/28/1985 and divorced in 1988. He has no children.
- Relationship : Marriage 28 December 1985 (Second marriage Ellen Wheeler, three years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1991 (First marriage Courtney Gibbs, four years)
- Work : End Major Project 1999 (End of "Another World")
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. by phone 8/2001
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Pushes himself)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Kickboxing, sailing)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium, some film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Soap star)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Producer, secondary)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private