|born on||16 February 1930 at 23:44 (= 11:44 PM )|
|Place||Stourbridge, England, 52n27, 2w09|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°36' 16°59 Asc. 04°44'|
British pro astrologer, an avid student and professional for more than 45 years and one of Britain's foremost practitioners, known for some stunning predictions over the years. A journalist for most of his adult life, he has contributed regular articles to noted journals since the '50s. His first book, "Cosmic Loom, The New Age of Astrology, " 1987, was an attempt to bring astrology back into serious discussion in society and answer scientific objections.
Elwell started an advanced correspondence course entitled "The Chiron Project" in 1993.
He died on 13 November 2014 at 8:15 p.m.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 ("Cosmic Loom, The New Age of Astrology")
- Work : Begin Major Project 1993 (Started a correspondence course, "The Chiron Project")
- Death, Cause unspecified 13 November 2014 at 8:15 PM in Stourbridge (Age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
TMA 8/1996 quotes him in an interview
Sy Scholfield quotes time of death from an email by his close friend and life-long companion Merriel Rowlands: "he died at 8:15pm but they also mentioned he had been on his own for just 5 mins so I guess it could have been any time between 8:10pm and 8:15pm."
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Correspondence course)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession