|Birthname||Eugène Émile Paul Grindel|
|born on||14 December 1895 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Denis, France, 48n56, 2e22|
|Timezone||LMT m2e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°15' 29°20 Asc. 16°12'|
French poet, the author of a collection that he wrote while serving in an ambulance unit in WW I, "Le Devoir et L'Inquietude." As a kid, he ran away from home and traveled around the world. In the '20s he played an active part in the surrealistic movement which sought to destroy all existing cultures, social and moral values. He wrote resistance poetry in 1942, "Poesie et Verite."
Eluard died 11/18/1952, Charenton, France.
- associate relationship with Char, René (born 14 June 1907)
- lover relationship with Hugo, Valentine (born 16 March 1887)
- spouse relationship with Éluard, Nusch (born 21 June 1906)
In August 2005, PT received a copy of the birth certificate from Didier Geslain via Lynn Bell, giving Eluard a time of 11 AM LMT. Formerly, LMR relied on Petitallot quoting B.C. in hand for 00:51 GMT (1:00 AM Paris time). LMR's notes include the following: Formerly, Gauquelin Vol 6/293 had 11:00 AM, and Didier Geslain in L'astrologue No.114 gave "11 heures du matin, confirmation des donnees du n.97."
André Breton, a friend of Eluard, gives 1 am, in a chart published on p. 9 of 'Paul Eluard et ses amis peintres', Centre Georges Pompidou, 1982. John Frawley sent a copy of that in January 2015. In consequence, Didier Geslain was asked to check again in the birth record he has on file, and he clearly confirms 11 am.
Didier Geslain archive, 'Ecrivains' pdf file, pp. 147-148, has BC with "onze heures du matin" (11 am) in the margin.
- Lifestyle : Home : Left home early less than 18 (Child runaway)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Ambulance service, WW I)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Resistance poetry)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection