|Birthname||Ellen Naomi Cohen|
|born on||19 September 1941 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Baltimore, Maryland, 39n17, 76w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°43' 11°56 Asc. 01°55'|
American singer, overweight and talented, superstar with the group with "Mamas and the Papas," composed of Elliot, John and Michelle Philipps and Denny Doherty. One of the earliest hippie rock groups, they blended their voices with Elliot's soaring contralto in hits such as "Monday, Monday" and California Dreamin" from 1965-1968. With earth-mother warmth, humor and vitality, Elliot also had an immense weight problem, once reaching nearly 300lb.
She pursued her career in night-club gigs, TV and tours. In June, 1971, she married.
After completing a sold-out two-week engagement at the London Palladium, she died of a heart attack 7/29/1974, London.
- business associate/partner relationship with Phillips, Michelle (born 4 June 1944). Notes: Band mates in the Mamas and the Papas
- role played of/by Donovan, Casey (born 13 May 1988). Notes: Donovan played Elliot in 2011 musical "Flowerchildren: The Mamas & the Papas Story"
- Social : Joined group 1965 (Formed the group "Mamas and the Papas")
Steinbrecher quotes her, client 1/l968
- Traits : Body : Weight (Greatly overweight, up to 300 lbs.)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Died three years after her marriage)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours with performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Night clubs)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Mamas and the Papas)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection