Elizabeth, Queen of Spain
|Birthname||Elizabeth of France|
|born on||22 November 1602 (greg.) at 08:50 (= 08:50 AM )|
|Place||Fontainbleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°56' 05°00 Asc. 16°28'|
French-Spanish royalty, born the second child and eldest daughter of Henry IV of France and Marie de Medici. In 1615, at the age of 12, she was married to Philip, the son of Philip III of Spain and Margaret of Austria. Her groom was 10 and the marriage was consummated five years later.
The king died in 1620 and Philip IV remained obedient to his regent, Conde-Duque de Olivares for years until Elizabeth demanded that Olivares be removed.
Elizabeth and Philip had six kids, none of whom lived for long except one daughter, Donna Maria Teresa, who married Louis XIV of France in 1660.
Queen Elizabeth died in 1644, just before her 42nd birthday.
- child->parent relationship with Henry IV, King of Castile (born 5 January 1425 Jul.Cal. (14 Jan 1425 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Medicis, Queen Marie de (born 25 April 1573 (greg.))
- Relationship : Marriage 1615 (Philip IV)
- Relationship : Peak Sex 1620 (Marriage consummated)
- Death of Significant person 1620 (King died)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1660 (Daughter Donna marries)
Martin Harvey, Nativitas I, quotes the records of Dr. Jean Heroard; same data in Ashmole mms in the Bodlein Library (New Style adopted by France in 1582. 9:00 AM LAT)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second child, eldest daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Philip IV, King of Spain)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Distant (Marriage not consummated for five years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Five out of six kids died before maturity)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France-Spain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women