Elisabeth, Princess of France
|born on||3 May 1764 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°31' 10°11 Asc. 16°50'|
French royalty, the daughter of Louis the Dauphin and Marie Josephine of Saxony, sister of Louis XVI, named Elisabeth Philippine Marie Helene but as an adult, commonly called Madame Elisabeth. At the onset of the revolution she refused to leave the king and went with him on his flight 6/20/1792. They were arrested in Varennes with the royal family all imprisoned; Louis was executed. On 5/09/1794 she was transferred to the Conciergerie and brought before the revolutionary tribunal. She was condemned to death and beheaded 5/10/1794, Paris.
- child->parent relationship with Louis, Dauphin of France (1729) (born 4 September 1729)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Josepha, Dauphine of France (born 4 November 1731)
- sibling relationship with Charles X, King of France (born 9 October 1757)
- sibling relationship with Louis XVI, King of France (born 23 August 1754)
- sibling relationship with Louis XVIII, King of France (born 17 November 1755)
- sibling relationship with Louis, Duke of Burgundy (born 13 September 1751)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 9 May 1794 (Imprisoned in the Conciergerie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes her baptism published by Andre Barbault in l'Astrologue 87. The biography by Anne Bernet, Madame Elisabeth, Soeur de Louis XVI, gives 13:30.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Imprisoned by French Revolutionaries)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Beheaded)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women