Elisabeth Marie, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Elisabeth Maria Henriette Stephanie Gisela|
|born on||2 September 1883 at 07:15 (= 07:15 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°24' 16°57 Asc. 29°51'|
Austrian royalty, the daughter of Archduke Rudolph of Austria who was the son of Emperor Franz Joseph I. Her dad committed suicide in the Meyerling scandal on 31 January 1889. Her mother, Stéphanie of Belgium, remarried in 1900.
She married twice, had four children, and after the end of World War I ended the Habsburg empire, she embraced socialism and became known as "The Red Archduchess".
She died in Vienna, Austria on 16 March 1963.
- child->parent relationship with Rudolf, Crown Prince of Austria (born 21 August 1858)
- child->parent relationship with Stéphanie, Princess of Belgium (born 21 May 1864)
Bordoni quotes newspaper archives.
Sy Scholfield quotes The Manchester Guardian, 3 September 1883, p. 8: "Vienna, Sunday. The Crown Princess Stephanie was safely delivered of a daughter at seven o'clock this morning." Scholfield also quotes 7:15am from her biography in "Wochenpresse, Volume 38" (Kurier-zeitungsverlag und Druckerei, 1983): "den 2. September 1883, um 7 Uhr 15 Minuten früh zu Laxenburg glücklich von einer Erzherzogin entbunden worden."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Archduke Rudolph)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Austria)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women