Elisabeth, Queen Consort of Spain (1545)
|Birthname||Élisabeth de Valois|
|born on||2 April 1545 Jul.Cal. (12 Apr 1545 greg.) at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Fontainebleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°32' 03°25 Asc. 16°09'|
French-Spanish royalty, the eldest daughter of Henry II of France and Catherine de' Medici. Elisabeth married Philip II of Spain ("Philip the Catholic"), son of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, and Isabella of Portugal in 1559. Elisabeth's first pregnancy in 1564 ended with a miscarriage of twin girls. She later gave birth to Infanta Isabella Clara Eugenia of Spain on 12 August 1566, and then to Isabella's younger sister Catherine Michelle of Spain on 10 October 1567. Elisabeth had another miscarriage on 3 October 1568, and died the same day, along with her newborn infant daughter.
- parent->child relationship with Catalina Micaela, Duchess Consort of Savoy (born 10 October 1567 (greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Isabel Clara Eugenia, Infanta of Spain (born 12 August 1566 Jul.Cal. (22 Aug 1566 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Catherine de Medici, Queen (born 13 April 1519 Jul.Cal. (23 Apr 1519 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Henri II, King of France (born 31 March 1519 Jul.Cal. (10 Apr 1519 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Felipe II, King of Spain (born 21 May 1527 Jul.Cal. (31 May 1527 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charles IX, King of France (born 27 June 1550 Jul.Cal. (7 July 1550 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Claude, Duchess Consort of Lorraine (born 12 November 1547 Jul.Cal. (22 Nov 1547 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Francis II, King of France (born 19 January 1544 Jul.Cal. (29 Jan 1544 greg.))
- sibling relationship with François, Duke of Anjou (born 18 March 1555 Jul.Cal. (28 Mar 1555 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henri III, King of France (born 19 September 1551 Jul.Cal. (29 Sep 1551 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Marguerite II, Queen of France (born 14 May 1553 Jul.Cal. (24 May 1553 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Victoire, Princess of France (born 24 June 1556 Jul.Cal. (4 July 1556 greg.))
- Other Death 3 October 1568 Jul.Cal. (13 Oct 1568 greg.) (During miscarriage)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Histoire de la Maison Royale de France, et des grands officiers de la Couronne" by Anselme de Sainte-Marie, Ange de Sainte-Rosalie (libr. associés, 1726), p. 135: "Elizabeth de France, née à Fontainebleau le vendredi 2. avril 1545. entre 11. & 12. heures du soir."
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Philip II, King of Spain)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Valois-Angoulême)