|Birthname||Jennifer Mary Butala|
|born on||30 September 1971 at 17:50 (= 5:50 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°12' 18°42 Asc. 19°48'|
American actress, known for a quirky comedic talent and often described as the blonde-version of Lucille Ball. In 1997 she was cast as Dharma on the hit television comedy, "Dharma and Greg," a role for which she won a Golden Globe. Elfman became one of the few new actresses of the 1990s who successfully bridged the gap between television and film, and her star is still ascending.
Elfman, who was born Jennifer Mary Butula, initially trained as a classical ballerina, but eventually was bitten by the acting bug and appeared in several commercials. She studied acting with the renowned Milton Katselas and appeared in small roles on several television shows before being cast in "Grosse Point Blank," 1997. In 1998, she acted alongside Richard Dreyfuss in "Kippendorff’s Tribe," and in 1999, she had the lead role in "EdTV."
Jenna married Bodhi Elfman in 1995. She has a peace sign tattooed on one ankle and wears a diamond in her navel. Elfman refused to sign autographs to raise money for children with HIV, stating that she couldn’t support any organization raising money for AIDS research because "AIDS is a state of mind, not a disease."
Elfman gave birth to a boy named Story Elias on July 23, 2007 in Los Angeles.
- Relationship : Marriage 1995 (Bodhi Elfman)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1997 (Started her role as "Dharma")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Appeared on film)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 July 2007 (Son named Story Elias Elfman)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield quotes B.C. #0190-046359 at Norwalk Bureau 7/2001. (Daughter of Richard G. Butala and Susan Grace, born at Cedars of Lebanon)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking (Tattoo & diamond stud)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Quirky, witty)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Dharma and Greg)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Golden Globe Award)