|born on||9 May 1927 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Bochum, Germany, 51n28, 7e13|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°30' 22°55 Asc. 19°08'|
German biophysical chemist, director of the Max Planck Institute since 1964, known for studies of high speed reactions. He won a Nobel Prize in 1967.
- Work : Prize 1967 (Nobel Prize)
- Work : New Career 1964 (Director of the Max Planck Institute)
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (1967)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Biophysical chemistry)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Director of the Max Planck Institute)