|Birthname||Alexandre Gustave Bönickhausen|
|born on||15 December 1832 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Dijon, France, 47n19, 5e01|
|Timezone||LMT m5e01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°55' 10°19 Asc. 11°43'|
French engineer and designer, known for such magnificent constructions as the Bridge at Bordeaux, 1858, the Viaducts and Bridge at Sioule Neuvial, 1868, the Viaduct Garabit, 1882, and culminating his genius, the Eiffel Tower, 1887-89. In 1912, he built the first aerodynamic lab in Auteuil.
Eiffel died on 27 December 1923, Paris.
- business associate/partner relationship with Koechlin, Maurice (born 8 March 1856)
- business associate/partner relationship with Sauvestre, Stephen (born 26 December 1847)
- friend relationship with Edoux, Félix Léon (born 29 May 1827)
- Work : New Job 1858 (Bridge at Bordeaux)
- Work : New Job 1868 (Bridge at Sioule Neuvial)
- Work : New Job 1882 (Viaduct Garabit)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1887 (Began the Eiffel Tower)
- Work : End Major Project 1889 (Finished the Eiffel)
- Work : New Job 1912 (Aerodynamic lab)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.35, 11/1996; same from Steinbrecher, B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner (Designer)
- Vocation : Engineer : Industrial
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Creativity
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession