|Birthname||Eichmann, Otto Adolf|
|born on||19 March 1906 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Solingen, Germany, 51n10, 7e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°15' 26°54 Asc. 07°46'|
German Lieutenant Colonel in the SS who drew up a "doomsday book" of 11 million Jews scheduled for extermination. At the time, he was a hero in Nazi Germany. However, Eichmann went down in history as an unspeakable monster. He escaped in 1945 and was hunted for years. After he was captured, Eichmann went through a lengthy trial and was convicted as a war criminal.
Eichmann was hanged on 5/31/1962, 11:30 PM, Ramla, Israel.
- Social Crime Perpetration 1945 (Escaped and went into hiding)
- Death by Execution 31 May 1962 at 11:30 PM in Ramla, Israel (Hanged, war criminal, age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Dr. Arno Muller, 1/1991.
Sy Scholfield cites Eichmann for a different time of birth as quoted in Hannah Arendt's book, "Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil" (Viking, 1968), p. 27: "Today, fifteen years and a day after May 8, 1945, I begun to lead my thoughts back to that nineteenth of March of the year 1906, when at five o'clock in the morning I entered life on earth in the aspect of a human being."
Scholfield notes same data in Roswitha Quadflieg's "Requiem für Jakob: eine Spurensuche" (Eichborn, 2005), p. 158: "Voll begeisterung uber diese einmalige gelegenheit, alles, was ich weiß, von mir zu geben, hatte sich Otto Adolf Eichmann fünfunddreißig Tage lang in Hochstimmung von Avner Less verhören lassen, und außerdem seiner Lieblingsbeschäftigung, dem Memoirenschreiben gefrönt : Schwerlich hätten meine Eltern sich gefreut, als ich am 19. März 1906 um fünf Uhr morgens -- in Solingen."
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Killer of millions of Jews)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person (Escaped)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Doomsday book for 11 million Jews)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book