|born on||17 October 1892 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Hampont, Germany, 48n50, 6e35|
|Timezone||LMT m6e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°46' 21°00 Asc. 24°28'|
German Inspector of the concentration camps and SS Guard Formations. After military service, he joined the police administration force in 1920 and the SS in 1930. Aggressive, brutal and reckless, he was strict and pitiless. In 1943 he was promoted to SS General for the Third Reich and Commander of Dachau. Eiche was killed during an air reconnaissance of the Eastern Front 2/16/1943.
- Death by Accident 16 February 1943 (Airplane, age 50)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1920 (Joined the SS)
- Work : Gain social status 1943 (General for the Third Reich)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Commander of Dachau)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Law : Police
- Vocation : Military : Military service (General of the Third Reich)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Brutal and reckless)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection