|Birthname||Kian John Francis Egan|
|born on||29 April 1980 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Sligo, Ireland, 54n17, 8w28|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°14' 29°12 Asc. 28°17'|
Irish musician and TV presenter, best known as a former member of the boyband Westlife. Westlife sold over 50 million records worldwide, a total that included studio albums, singles, video releases, and compilation albums.
He is currently a coach on The Voice of Ireland and is currently participating in the thirteenth series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Egan married English actress/singer Jodi Albert on 8 May 2009 in Barbados. Westlife's official Facebook page announced that Albert had given birth to a baby boy named Koa at 18:10 on 20 December 2011.
- business associate/partner relationship with Filan, Shane (born 5 July 1979). Notes: Westlife band members, 1998-2012
- parent->child relationship with Egan, Koa (born 20 December 2011)
- parent->child relationship with Egan, Zeke (born 21 May 2015)
Sy Scholfield quotes data from a news report: "The Westlife Story - By Their Mums," Sunday Mirror, 2 June 2002, p. 40: "KIAN'S mum Patricia says that when he was born on the 29th April in 1980, everything went remarkably smoothly, 'Nothing dramatic happened, he arrived without too much fuss. I went into hospital at about nine o'clock in the morning and he was born around eleven o'clock. The lad doesn't believe in hanging around.'"
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.