|born on||31 January 1964 at 01:26 (= 01:26 AM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°24' 09°46 Asc. 20°20'|
American skier, an impassioned extreme-skier on near-vertical slopes. He and his brother John, The Egan Brothers, are internationally known as leaders in the daredevil sport. They market videos of their runs and operate ski clinics, endorsing products of their sponsors. They also devote time to Youth Enrichment Services, an organization that helps some 6,000 kids a year to discover the wonder of skiing. The brothers have appeared in eight ski films and four TV specials. Between them, they have raced to escape five avalanches.
Dan lives two months a year with his parents in Milton, MA, traveling the rest of the time, making and promoting films and speaking to kids and youth groups.
- sibling relationship with Egan, John F. (born 19 August 1958)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Sports : Skiing (Extreme skier)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Eye-hand coordination (Extreme sports skiier)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Gross motor control (Dare-devil skiier)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Youth Enrichment Services)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Lecturing and promoting)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of seven kids)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Skiing videos)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Daredevil)