|Birthname||Zachary David Alexander Efron|
|born on||18 October 1987 at 13:22 (= 1:22 PM )|
|Place||San Luis Obispo, California, 35n17, 120w40|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°55' 09°42 Asc. 13°11'|
American entertainer, an actor whose singing and dancing abilities became evident at a young age. By age 11 he was on stage in "Gypsy." Several plays later he appeared in various television series. He came to national attention in the Disney Channel's "High School Musical." He made his movie debut in the 2006 release of "Hairspray." Efron has since starred in the films 17 Again, Me and Orson Welles, Charlie St. Cloud, New Year's Eve, The Lucky One, That Awkward Moment, Neighbors, and The Lorax (voice only).
Efron and co-star Vanessa Hudgens began dating in 2007 after meeting during the filming of High School Musical in 2005. The two broke up in December 2010.
Efron sought treatment in early 2013 after struggling with alcoholism and substance abuse. He has been sober since June 2013.
- associate relationship with Byrne, Rose (born 24 July 1979). Notes: co-stars in "Neighbors"
- associate relationship with Kidman, Nicole (born 20 June 1967). Notes: co-stars in "The Paperboy"
- associate relationship with McConaughey, Matthew (born 4 November 1969). Notes: co-stars in "The Paperboy"
- associate relationship with Schilling, Taylor (born 27 July 1984). Notes: co-stars in "The Lucky One"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2006 (movie debut in "Hairspray")
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Teen heartthrob)
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of two boys)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Jewish family)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Summerland")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.