Edward VII, King of England
|Birthname||Albert Edward of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha|
|born on||9 November 1841 at 10:48 (= 10:48 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°54' 29°27 Asc. 27°37'|
British royalty, the second child and son of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert. He was known as 'Bertie' to the royal family throughout his life. As King of the Empire, he was called "The Peacemaker." His coronation, originally scheduled for 24 June 1902 was postponed to a later date as he had an appendectomy instead. His ten-year reign was noted for gaiety and national prosperity. Sociable, a flirt and a playboy, he married Princess Alexandra of Denmark on 10 March 1863 and they had six children.
He died of heart failure on 6 May 1910, 11:45 PM, London.
- associate relationship with Balfour, Arthur (born 25 July 1848)
- lover relationship with Schneider, Hortense (born 30 April 1833)
- parent->child relationship with Albert Victor, Prince (born 8 January 1864)
- parent->child relationship with Alexander John, Prince of Wales (born 6 April 1871)
- parent->child relationship with George V, King of England (born 3 June 1865)
- parent->child relationship with Louise, Princess (1867) (born 20 February 1867)
- parent->child relationship with Maud of Wales (born 26 November 1869)
- parent->child relationship with Victoria, Princess (1868) (born 6 July 1868)
- child->parent relationship with Albert, Prince of England (born 26 August 1819)
- child->parent relationship with Victoria, Queen of England (born 24 May 1819)
- spouse relationship with Alexandra, Queen Consort (born 1 December 1844). Notes: Happy
- sibling relationship with Alfred, Prince (1844) (born 6 August 1844)
- sibling relationship with Alice, Princess (1843) (born 25 April 1843)
- sibling relationship with Arthur, Prince of England (born 1 May 1850)
- sibling relationship with Beatrice, Princess of England (born 14 April 1857)
- sibling relationship with Frederica, Empress of Germany (born 21 November 1840)
- sibling relationship with Helena, Princess of England (born 25 May 1846)
- sibling relationship with Leopold, Prince of England (born 7 April 1853)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess (1848) (born 18 March 1848)
- (has as) worker relationship with Paget, James (born 11 January 1814). Notes: He was his surgeon in ordinary
- compare to chart of Historic: Cullinan Diamond (born 26 January 1905)
- compare to chart of Inauguration:Tower Bridge (born 30 June 1894). Notes: opened the bridge at the inauguration 1894
- Death by Heart Attack 6 May 1910 at 11:45 PM in London (Heart failure, age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Fagan quotes official time in AA 7/55. Same in a letter from Miss Pamela Clark, Registrar of the Royal Archives.
Sy Scholfield quotes from The Times (London, England), 10 Nov. 1841, p. 4: "Buckingham Palace, Nov. 9. This morning, at 12 mintes before 11 o'clock, the Queen was happily delivered of a prince..."
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Appendix)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Ten year reign as King)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)