|Birthname||Eckart, Johann Dietrich|
|born on||23 March 1868 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Neumaukt In Der Oberpfalz, Germany, 49n19, 11e28|
|Timezone||LMT m11e28 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°47' 19°28 Asc. 04°50'|
Bavarian Roman Catholic poet and dramatist, brutally anti-Semitic. He blamed Jews and Marxists for his personal failure and later for Germany's defeat in WW I. A Bohemian vagrant in Berlin, a morphine addict, he entered politics in 1918, where he became Hitler's first mentor and the "spiritual godfather" of national socialism. He groomed Hitler for his messianic role.
He died of heart failure 12/23/1923, Berchtesgarden, Germany.
- protégé relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Anti-Semitic)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Morphine)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection