|Birthname||Schmidt, Elsbeth Paula|
|born on||14 May 1880 at 18:22 (= 6:22 PM )|
|Place||Görlitz, Germany, 51n09, 14e59|
|Timezone||LMT m14e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°14' 23°39 Asc. 11°05'|
German pro astrologer and author of "Astrology and Romance, " a 1926 classic on synastry. A graphologist and data collector, she was co-editor of "Blick in die Zukunst" 1917-38, with special interests in prognosis, mundane, fixed stars, psychological and partnership astrology. She was the mother of Reinhold Ebertin and grandmother of Baldur Ebertin. In 1906, she was divorced from her husband and her son was put in a foster home. Her ex-husband kept her away from their son as much as possible but she managed to form bonds with him, teaching him astrology after 1922 and supporting his first effort to publish.
Elsbeth died 11/28/1944, Freiburg, Baden, Germany at the time of an Allied bomb attack.
- child->parent relationship with Ebertin, Reinhold (born 16 February 1901)
- has other family relationship with Ebertin, Baldur (born 21 July 1933). Notes: Grandson
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1926 (Astrology and Romance)
Church of Light file 1962, Joseph same from Wangemann. Meridian gave a chart for 6:17 PM, 10 Scorpio ASC. Taeger Archives gives 6:30 PM LMT. In July 2004 Michael Munkasey writes: "In several of the Ebertin pubications her natal chart is referred to, and from these entries I have worked back to get the time of birth used for her natal chart. That time is 6:17 PM for the day noted, giving her 10 Scorpio rising.
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Ex-husband kept her son away from her)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Reinhold became a noted astrologer)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Astrology and Romance)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection