|born on||4 February 1871 at 11:54 (= 11:54 AM )|
|Place||Heidelberg, Germany, 49n25, 8e43|
|Timezone||LMT m8e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°15' 01°58 Asc. 12°49'|
German politician, the first President of the Republic in 1919 by an overwhelming majority vote. Genial, a fluent speaker and writer. He had an appendix operation 2/24/1925, died of peritonitis three days later 2/27/1925, 3:03 AM, Berlin, Germany.
- associate relationship with Luther, Hans (born 10 March 1879). Notes: President/Chancellor
- associate relationship with Scheidemann, Philipp (born 26 July 1865). Notes: President/Chancellor
- associate relationship with Stresemann, Gustav (born 10 May 1878). Notes: President/Chancellor
- associate relationship with Wirth, Joseph (born 7 September 1879). Notes: President/Chancellor
Bailey in BJA 8/l924, rectified from Noon given in Astrol Blatter; same data in MA 10/21.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Appendix)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of the Republic)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Verbal skills (Fluent speaker)