|Birthname||Eberhardt, Isabelle Wilhelmine Marie|
|born on||17 February 1877 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Geneva, Switzerland, 46n12, 6e09|
|Timezone||LMT m6e09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°53' 13°39 Asc. 19°09'|
Swiss aristocratic, the illegitimate daughter of Nathalie Charlotte Dorothee Eberhardt who was a woman of private means from Moscow. With an unhappy childhood, she ran away to Algeria where she became a Moslem. Masquerading as an Arab man, she spent time as a dock worker and entered worlds that would never have been accessible to a woman. Rebellious, she was a sensation seeker, addicted to alcohol and opium and inclined to as many affairs as she chose, with one marriage. On 10/21/1904, she was mysteriously found dead in the desert of Ain Sefra, apparently a murder victim.
Her biography was written by Edmonde Charles-Roux.
B.C. in hand from Petitallot (10:00 AM local time)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Opium)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to Algeria and Arabia)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many lovers)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Mysteriously murdered)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 27)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women