|Birthname||Sheena Shirley Orr|
|born on||27 April 1959 at 15:40 (= 3:40 PM )|
|Place||Bellshill, Scotland, 55n49, 4w01|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°35' 07°51 Asc. 17°15'|
Scottish/American singer and entertainer who won a contest to be featured on a BBC-TV show about the making of a pop star. She achieved commercial success in both the U.K. and U.S. after that. Her first major hit was "Morning Train" released in 1981 and she had a hit album, "Straight Ahead Pop," released in 2/1995. She has worked with Prince and been romantically linked with Don Johnson in 1988. Easton is a tiny thing at just 5' 3/4" tall and claims to be "always in love" with her relationships. Her first marriage was in 1978 and lasted for eight months, her second marriage was in 1984 and lasted for two years and she had a third marriage in Vegas to film director, Timothy Delarm, which ended 7/10/1998. As a single mom, she adopted a child, Jake, in November 1994 and has since adopted a daughter.
- business associate/partner relationship with Prince (born 7 June 1958)
- lover relationship with Johnson, Don (born 15 December 1949)
- Relationship : Marriage 1978 (First marriage)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1981 ("Morning Train" released)
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (Second marriage)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1988 (Don Johnson)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1994 (Adopted son Jake)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 10 July 1998 at 12:00 noon in Los Angeles, CA (Filed for divorce from Timothy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Aaron Fischer
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 5')
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Adopted Jake and Skylar)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women