|born on||28 April 1943 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris 17th Arrondissement, France, 48n5304, 2e1919|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||06°57' 17°24 Asc. 14°02'|
French singer, songwriter, guitarist, composer, and actor. He has been married to singer Françoise Hardy since 30 March 1981 and the two have a son (jazz guitarist Thomas Dutronc, born 1973). He also has been a longtime songwriting collaborator with Jacques Lanzmann. In 1974, he had a secret love affair with Romy Schneider.
- associate relationship with Lanzmann, Jacques (born 4 May 1927). Notes: Songwriting partner
- lover relationship with Schneider, Romy (born 23 September 1938)
- parent->child relationship with Dutronc, Thomas (born 16 June 1973)
- spouse relationship with Hardy, Françoise (born 17 January 1944)
BC in hand from Didier Geslain archive, file diverses, photo #85
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.