|Birthname||Duquenne, Pascal Chantal Stephan Jenny Paul|
|born on||8 August 1970 at 13:05 (= 1:05 PM )|
|Place||Vilvoorde, Belgium, 50n56, 4e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°32' 23°54 Asc. 06°57'|
Belgian actor, winner of the Best Performer Prize at the Cannes Film Festival on 5/20/1996 for his role in "The Eighth Day," directed by Jaco Van Dormael.
Duquenne's birth was rapid, as his mother left for the hospital she gave him birth in an elevator; he has Down's Syndrome.
Petitallot quotes Michael Mandl in DATAsophia No.1 for B.C., Cadran No.34, 10/1996
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Best Performer, Cannes Film Festival)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Personal : Birth : Labor short less than 3 hrs
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Born in elevator)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. low (Mental retardation)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Down's Syndrome)