|Birthname||Dupont, Patrick Jean-Baptiste|
|born on||14 March 1959 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°00' 16°57 Asc. 15°59'|
French ballet dancer, choreographer, and actor, one of the most famous and talented figures of contemporary ballet. He studied at the Paris Opera Dance School from 1970 to1975. In 1976 Dupond won the Junior Gold medal at the Varna Competition and was from then on considered the best dancer in the world. A member of the Paris Opera Ballet, he was a premier danseur in 1979, étoile since 1980. Given the French National Prize for Dance in 1982, he was director of the Paris Opera Ballet from 1990 to 1995 (he had taken temporary leave of the company from 1987 to 1990 to lead the Ballet de Nancy.) In 1997, he left the company.
In May 2000, Dupond published Etoile, his autobiography.
Born 1 day after French actor Pascal Légitimus.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1970 (Paris Opera Dance School, six years)
- Work : Prize 1976 (Junior Gold Medal, Varna Comp.)
- Work : Gain social status 1979 (Premier dancer)
- Work : Gain social status 1980 (Etoile dancer)
- Work : Prize 1982 (French National Prize)
- Work : New Job 1990 (Director, Paris Opera Ballet, five years)
- Social : Left group 1997 (Left the Ballet de Nancy)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.8, 5/1994
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Famed, ballet dancer, choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Paris Opera Ballet)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Junior Gold Medal, French National Prize)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession