|Birthname||Dorothy Faye Dunaway|
|born on||14 January 1941 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||Bascom, Florida, 30n56, 85w07|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°33' 15°13 Asc. 06°33'|
American actress, on-screen from 1966 in films that include "Bonnie and Clyde," 1967, for which she was Oscar nominated as Best Actress, "Little Big Man," 1970, "Chinatown," 1974, which gave her her second Best Actress Oscar nomination, "Three Days of the Condor," 1975, and "Network," 1976, for which she won Oscar as Best Actress.
She grew up as an Army brat on military posts and spent her teens as a survivor of a broken home in a small southern town. Turning down a Fulbright scholarship to study acting, the green-eyed beauty was noticed in a couple stage plays that led to an invitation to Hollywood.
She had an affair with Marcello Mastroianni after making "Bonnie," her third movie. In 1974 she married Peter Wolf for four years and made a second marriage to photographer Terry O'Neill in 1983. Their adopted son Liam was born in 1980. She and O'Neill moved to England but a divorce returned her to the States in 1987.
Her career resumed in full force with "Barfly," for which she won critical praise. An outstanding career held one noticeable blemish, her over-the-top portrayal of Joan Crawford in "Mommie Dearest," 1981. (This film achieved the notoriety of the highest "blemish" for receiving the "Golden Raspberry Award" in 1981.)
A strong personality, Dunaway likes to be in control. Her attempt at a TV sit-com, "It Had to be You," 1994, lasted four episodes. This was not a good year. She was also fired from Webber's "Sunset Blvd" in June; she sued for having her contract broken, and settled out of court.
- lover relationship with Mastroianni, Marcello (born 26 September 1924)
- parent->child relationship with O'Neill, Liam Dunaway (born 26 May 1980)
- spouse relationship with Wolf, Peter (born 7 March 1946). Notes: Bitter
- role played of/by Crawford, Joan (born 23 March 1906). Notes: "Mommie Dearest"
- Relationship : Marriage 1974 (First marriage, Peter Wolf)
- Work : Prize 28 March 1977 (Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role for "Network")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1979 (Peter Wolf)
- Family : Adopted a child 1980 (Liam, born in 1980)
- Work : Lose social status 18 September 1981 (Flopped film, "Mommie Dearest")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1983 (Second marriage, Terry O'Neill)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1987 (Terry O'Neill)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1994 (Sitcome lasted four weeks, fired from Sunset Blvd)
Steinbrecher quotes her for B.C.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Great bone structure)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Marcello Mastroianni)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Many moves in childhood)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Broken contract, won)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (1976, for "Network")
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women