|born on||30 May 1936 at 02:14 (= 02:14 AM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°41' 02°46 Asc. 07°48'|
American actor, typecast as a brooding neurotic with the success of his first two films, "The Hoodlum Priest," 1961 and "David and Lisa," 1962. He also starred in "2001: A Space Odyssey, 1968.
The only child of two Greenwich Village bookstore owners, Dullea trained at San Francisco State College. Self assured in his early days, the attractive and intelligent actor has also done Broadway. He appeared with Blythe Danner in "Butterflies Are Free," 1970 but the play closed in London after two months. He faded from show business in the early '70s, working only enough to pay the bills. From the mid-'80s his work has been on Broadway, off-Broadway and regional theater. He feels that his acting abilities are strongest on stage.
His first marriage was to actress Margo Bennett in 1960. In 1971 when he first saw actress-director Susie Fuller he "knew instantly" that she was the woman he wanted to marry, which he did within the year. He has two step-daughters, Suki and Sasha, and family life revolves around their Theatre Arts Workshops. A few years after Susie's death, Dullea married Mia Dillon in 1999. They have done a play together and share a home in Connecticut and an apartment in N.Y.
- Relationship : Marriage 1960 (First marriage, Margo Bennett)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1961 (Film, "The Hoodlum Priest")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 (Film, "David and Lisa")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 (Film, "2001: A Space Odyssey")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 (Stage production, "Butterflies Are Free")
- Relationship : Marriage 1971 (Second marriage, Suzie Fuller)
- Relationship : Marriage 1999 (Third marriage, Mia Dillon)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher. (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Actress-director Susie Fuller)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Second wife died)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two step daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : On the edge (Working enough to only pay bills in early '70s)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Broadway)