|Birthname||John Allen Chaffetz, Jr.|
|born on||9 June 1958 at 15:03 (= 3:03 PM )|
|Place||San Jose, California, 37n20, 121w54|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°32' 25°25 Asc. 13°35'|
American music producer and noted family, the son of Kitty Dukakis and her first husband, a Utah businessman. He was raised by Michael Dukakis and took his name but was never actually adopted by him. Exposed to politics from the time he was a kid, he breathed, ate and slept politics, campaigning with Michael by the time he was 12. For the 1988 presidential bid by his dad, he managed the campaign in Atlanta, but when the contest concluded, he left the field, repulsed by the political mud-slinging and abuse.
His move into the music field with a partner, Qadree El-Amin, was highly successful with their company "Southpaw Entertainment." They managed the group "Boyz II Men", and put out a first album "Cooleyhigh-Harmony" that sold nearly eight million copies. Their '92 single, "End of the Road" made the top Billboard singles chart for 13 weeks, and the '94 single, "I'll Make Love to You," topped the charts for 14 weeks.
Dukakis dropped out of Brown University in 1977 to act in a few small roles. Though skilled at expressing himself, he gave up acting in 1984. He met Kitty (Lisa Thurmond), a former model, in 1984 and they married 7/1987; their daughter Alexandra was born early 1989.
- child->parent relationship with Dukakis, Kitty (born 26 December 1936)
- child->parent relationship with Dukakis, Michael (born 3 November 1933). Notes: Step-dad
- spouse relationship with Dukakis, Lisa (born 23 January 1956). Notes: Happy
- sibling relationship with Dukakis, Andrea (born 10 November 1965). Notes: Half sibling
- sibling relationship with Dukakis, Kara (born 4 November 1968). Notes: Half sibling
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Campaign manager up to age 30)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer