|Birthname||Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar|
|born on||18 December 2008 at 13:40 (= 1:40 PM )|
|Place||Rogers, Arkansas, 36n20, 94w07|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°16' 19°48 Asc. 29°02'|
American child of a family noted for its size and for the fact that all the childen's names begin with the letter "J." She is the 18th child joining her 10 brothers and seven sisters, children of Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar who want even more children. Their family is also a means of support as the parents have a weekly cable TV show featuring the children. Until the birth of this newest child, the program was entitled "17 Kids and Counting." The baby's delivery by Caesarian, mom's third, was aired on the show.
At the time of Jordyn-Grace's birth, her father was 43 and her mom was 42. Her siblings are: Joshua, 20, Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 17; Jessa, 16; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13; Josiah, 12; Joy-Anna, 11; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 8; James, 7; Justin, 6; Jackson, 4; Johannah, 3; and Jennifer, 1.
- sibling relationship with Duggar, Jackson Levi (born 23 May 2004)
- sibling relationship with Duggar, Jennifer (born 2 August 2007)
- sibling relationship with Duggar, Johannah (born 11 October 2005)
- sibling relationship with Duggar, Josie Brooklyn (born 10 December 2009)
Shelley Ackerman quotes http://blogs.discovery.com/duggars/2008/12/a-wall-of-wishe.htm
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (18th child)