|born on||7 September 1534 Jul.Cal. (17 Sep 1534 greg.) at 15:39 (= 3:39 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°51' 16°12 Asc. 17°59'|
British nobility, 1st Earl of Leicester, the fifth son of John Dudley. When Queen Elizabeth I ascended the throne, he became her favorite with offices, honors and wealth bestowed upon him. In 1564 he was created Baron Denbigh, Earl of Leicester and Chancellor of Oxford University.
In his expeditions, he demonstrated no military capacity.
Due to his close friendship with the Queen, when his wife, May Robsart, was found dead at the foot of the palace stairs, he was suspected of aiding her fall. He later made a second marriage and had a son 8/07/1574. He denied the marriage but did agree to support the boy.
Died 4 September 1588 at Cornbury, England.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 7 August 1574 Jul.Cal. (17 Aug 1574 greg.) (Son born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arthur Blackwell quotes Martin Harvey for official records. September 7, 1534 OS, 3:45 PM LAT.
Harvey Nativitas vol. 2 page 209 quotes a rectified chart from Speculum Astrologiae by Fransisco Junctino. Other sources have different dates and years of birth, e.g. Wikipedia has 24 June 1532 or 1533.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Nobility)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Suspected in the death of his wife)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Friends in high places)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Baronage, Earldom, Chancellor)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Favorite of Queen Elizabeth)