|Birthname||Anne-Marie Catherine Ducaux|
|born on||10 September 1908 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Besançon, France, 47n15, 6e02|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°48' 24°00 Asc. 05°35'|
French actress, capable of a great range from tragedy to comedy. A member of the Comedie Francaise, on the stage, Ducaux excelled as a tragedian. Appearing in more than 30 films, she also appeared in "Le Chevalier de Maison Américaine," a French TV series.
She and Producer Ernest Rupp had a son on 8 March 1927 (Gerard Ducaux-Rupp, who also became a producer) and they married 12 years later, on 28 July 1939. She died 31 December 1996, Champeaux, France.
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 109.
Previously this entry had Paris as place of birth: Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 37, 1/1997
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Comedie Francaise)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star