|born on||11 March 1926 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||Malo les Bains, France, 51n03, 2e24|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°40' 05°43 Asc. 26°54'|
French homicide and suicide. The mistress of a German Colonel at 17, she kept a notebook of his and other lover's performances. She was listed by the Resistance as a Nazi collaborator.
She enrolled as a medical student in 1946 and began a stormy affair with fellow student Felix Bailey until 1949, when they parted. She attempted a reconciliation but he had plans to marry another. On 3/17/1951, Dubuisson shot and killed him and gassed herself. She was revived and given a sentence of life in prison; finally managing to kill herself 9/19/1963.
Lescaut quotes Barbault for B.C. Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 confirms the data as B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Listed as Nazi collaborator)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Shot ex-lover)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Gassed, revived)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection